About Me

My photo
I was raised by my father (God rest his soul) in the valley of Nebraska. The background picture is of the Scottsbluff National Monument I took on a trip home... Thank Goodness I had Czech & German Grandmother's and Aunt's who taught me how to cook, sew and overall be the most giving person ever. The lady in this picture is my Aunty. She passed from Alzheimer's a few years ago. and was a huge influence on who I am and how I love. She and My Best Friend inspired this blog... I don't want anything to be forgotten!

Monday, December 19, 2011

Diva's Lemon Cake

Diva’s Memories of Recipes
  Lemon Cake 



Inspiration from:  My daughter brought this recipe home from work when she worked at Meijer's.  It is really rich and Yummy!


Ingredients
4 Large eggs
1 3oz box of lemon jello
1 box Duncan Hines yellow cake mix

3/4 Cup water
3/4 Cup oil

Glaze:
2 Cups confectioners sugar
6 TB real lemon juice
Directions
Combine dry ingredients in large bowl.  Add eggs, oil and water until smooth.  Pour into 9x13 greased baking pan and bake.  Mix the glaze together just before taking cake out of oven.  When you pull the cake out of the oven, poke holes all over cake and pour glaze all over spreading evenly.  Let cool and serve.

Variations

Bake 350 degrees F for 35-40 mins

No comments:

Post a Comment