About Me

My photo
I was raised by my father (God rest his soul) in the valley of Nebraska. The background picture is of the Scottsbluff National Monument I took on a trip home... Thank Goodness I had Czech & German Grandmother's and Aunt's who taught me how to cook, sew and overall be the most giving person ever. The lady in this picture is my Aunty. She passed from Alzheimer's a few years ago. and was a huge influence on who I am and how I love. She and My Best Friend inspired this blog... I don't want anything to be forgotten!

Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Diva's Hot Chocolate powder mix

Diva’s Memories of Recipes
 Hot Chocolate Mix 



Inspiration from:  My step mom always made home made hot chocolate mix.  It stores very nice and tastes yummy.  Even better you can put in pint jars and wrap with a bow for a wonderful gift to that teacher or loved one!


Ingredients
1 lb box Nestle's Quick
8 quart box powdered milk
2 Cups powdered sugar
16 oz. powdered creamer



Directions

Mix well and store in sealed container.


To make a cup of hot cocoa:  add 1/3 Cup mix to boiling water.


Variations
Top with marshmallows or whipped cream.

Print Friendly and PDF

No comments:

Post a Comment