About Me

My photo
I was raised by my father (God rest his soul) in the valley of Nebraska. The background picture is of the Scottsbluff National Monument I took on a trip home... Thank Goodness I had Czech & German Grandmother's and Aunt's who taught me how to cook, sew and overall be the most giving person ever. The lady in this picture is my Aunty. She passed from Alzheimer's a few years ago. and was a huge influence on who I am and how I love. She and My Best Friend inspired this blog... I don't want anything to be forgotten!

Sunday, January 15, 2012

Diva's Green Onion Bacon Dip

Diva’s Memories of Recipes
Green Onion Bacon dip
Inspiration:  I love vegetables and this makes a great dip for them.
Ingredients:
4 slices bacon
2 green onions, finely chopped
1 cup sour cream
1/2 cup buttermilk
3oz cream cheese, softened
1 TB dry ranch dressing mix
Instructions:
Fry bacon to a crisp, remove and drain on paper towel.  Crumble and set aside.  Mix sour cream, cream cheese til creamy in a small bowl.  Add remaining ingredients plus bacon. Chill and serve
Variation:  Yields 1~3/4 cup



No comments:

Post a Comment