About Me

My photo
I was raised by my father (God rest his soul) in the valley of Nebraska. The background picture is of the Scottsbluff National Monument I took on a trip home... Thank Goodness I had Czech & German Grandmother's and Aunt's who taught me how to cook, sew and overall be the most giving person ever. The lady in this picture is my Aunty. She passed from Alzheimer's a few years ago. and was a huge influence on who I am and how I love. She and My Best Friend inspired this blog... I don't want anything to be forgotten!

Sunday, February 5, 2012

Diva's Cream cheese chocolate chip Cannoli dip

Diva’s Memories of Recipes
Cream cheese chocolate chip Cannoli dip
Inspiration: This dip can be served with my cinnamon & sugar tortilla chips, fruit, or waffle cones.
Ingredients:
2 8oz pkgs cream cheese, softened
1/4 cup + 1 TB cup mini semi-sweet chocolate chips
1/4 cup powdered sugar
1/4 tsp vanilla
1 8oz cool whip, thawed
Instructions: 
In a food processors, add cream cheese, powdered sugar and vanilla. Process til smooth.  (Can also use a mixer)  Fold in 1/4 cup chocolate chips and cool whip.  Top with remaining chocolate chips.

Variation: Yields 4 cups, 16 servings


No comments:

Post a Comment