About Me

My photo
I was raised by my father (God rest his soul) in the valley of Nebraska. The background picture is of the Scottsbluff National Monument I took on a trip home... Thank Goodness I had Czech & German Grandmother's and Aunt's who taught me how to cook, sew and overall be the most giving person ever. The lady in this picture is my Aunty. She passed from Alzheimer's a few years ago. and was a huge influence on who I am and how I love. She and My Best Friend inspired this blog... I don't want anything to be forgotten!

Friday, April 20, 2012

Diva's Refrigerator Biscuit Donuts

Diva’s Memories of Recipes
Refrigerator Biscuit Donuts
Inspiration:  I started making these for my kids when they we very little.  It was a Sunday morning tradition.
Ingredients:
1 can refrigerator biscuits
oil


cinnamon and sugar
powdered sugar
icing
sprinkles
Instructions:
Heat oil in fryer or skillet.  Be very careful, do not leave it unattended to prevent burning or fires.


Put biscuits on counter and cut a hole in the center.  I have used a turkey baster with the bulb taken off.  Can also use the end of an empty water bottle.


Fry on each side til golden brown.  Approx a couple minutes each side.


Put on paper towel or dip in sugar's immediately.

Variation: Can be decorated or top to your taste.  Be creative.


No comments:

Post a Comment