About Me

My photo
I was raised by my father (God rest his soul) in the valley of Nebraska. The background picture is of the Scottsbluff National Monument I took on a trip home... Thank Goodness I had Czech & German Grandmother's and Aunt's who taught me how to cook, sew and overall be the most giving person ever. The lady in this picture is my Aunty. She passed from Alzheimer's a few years ago. and was a huge influence on who I am and how I love. She and My Best Friend inspired this blog... I don't want anything to be forgotten!

Friday, April 27, 2012

Diva's Tater Tot Casserole

Diva’s Memories of Recipes
Tater Tot Casserole  



Inspiration from:  This was one of my kids staple recipes and easy to make.


Ingredients
1 1/2 lbs ground beef
1 small package frozen peas
1 medium bag tater tots

1 small can chopped water chestnuts
2 can's cream of mushroom soup
pepper
salt
1 lb shredded cheddar cheese
Directions

Brown ground beef in a large skillet. Drain grease and return to pan.  Add soup, salt and pepper and heat through about 5-6 mins.  Put tater tots in a 9x13 baking pan and layer ground beef mixture over tater tots.  Layer water chestnuts and peas, then top with shredded cheese.

Variations


Bake 45 min's at 350 degrees F

Will Serve 6 people


No comments:

Post a Comment