About Me

My photo
I was raised by my father (God rest his soul) in the valley of Nebraska. The background picture is of the Scottsbluff National Monument I took on a trip home... Thank Goodness I had Czech & German Grandmother's and Aunt's who taught me how to cook, sew and overall be the most giving person ever. The lady in this picture is my Aunty. She passed from Alzheimer's a few years ago. and was a huge influence on who I am and how I love. She and My Best Friend inspired this blog... I don't want anything to be forgotten!

Monday, April 23, 2012

Diva's Neiman Marcus Brownies

Diva’s Memories of Recipes
Neiman Marcus Brownies  



Inspiration from:  This was my Grandma Sarah's recipe... It was one of those holiday recipes everyone passed around.  Absolutely Divine!!!


Ingredients
1 cake mix - Butter Pecan
2 sticks of butter or margarine
4 cups powdered sugar

1 cup chopped pecans
4 eggs
1 oz cream cheese
Directions

Mix 2 eggs, 1 stick melted butter, and cake mix.  Line bottom of 9x13 pan with mixture.


Mix 1 stick melted butter, cream cheese and other 2 eggs - beat well.  Layer of the cake mixture and top with the chopped pecans.


Variations


Bake 1 hour at 300 degrees,

Guaranteed Good!

Print Friendly and PDF

No comments:

Post a Comment