About Me

My photo
I was raised by my father (God rest his soul) in the valley of Nebraska. The background picture is of the Scottsbluff National Monument I took on a trip home... Thank Goodness I had Czech & German Grandmother's and Aunt's who taught me how to cook, sew and overall be the most giving person ever. The lady in this picture is my Aunty. She passed from Alzheimer's a few years ago. and was a huge influence on who I am and how I love. She and My Best Friend inspired this blog... I don't want anything to be forgotten!

Sunday, December 20, 2015

Diva's Pizza by the Yard

Diva’s Memories of Recipes
Pizza by the Yard
Inspiration:  This is a fast and easy recipe.  Great for parties.  Great for Football parties!
Ingredients:
1 french bread, unsliced
1 pkg (3~1/2oz) pepperoni
1/3 cup Parmesan cheese, grated
1 8oz pkg mozzarella cheese
1 6oz can tomato paste
1/4 cup mushrooms
1/4 cup pitted ripe olives, chopped
1/4 cup diced tomatoes
1/4 cup diced onions
1/4 cup banana peppers
1/2 tsp garlic
1/2 tsp oregano
1/2 tsp basil
salt and pepper to taste
Instructions:
Cut bread lengthwise and set aside.  Mix tomato paste, seasonings, garlic, and onions together in a small bowl.  Spread over the top of the bread and place on a baking sheet. Broil 10 minutes.  Remove from oven and place the remaining ingredients over the top. Broil another  5 minutes until cheese is melted.

Variation:  You can be creative with toppings.  Just make sure if you use green peppers or anything else you don't want crunchy, Broil from the beginning.  


No comments:

Post a Comment