About Me

My photo
I was raised by my father (God rest his soul) in the valley of Nebraska. The background picture is of the Scottsbluff National Monument I took on a trip home... Thank Goodness I had Czech & German Grandmother's and Aunt's who taught me how to cook, sew and overall be the most giving person ever. The lady in this picture is my Aunty. She passed from Alzheimer's a few years ago. and was a huge influence on who I am and how I love. She and My Best Friend inspired this blog... I don't want anything to be forgotten!

Thursday, December 24, 2015

Diva's Oyster Cracker Appetizer

Diva’s Memories of Recipes
Oyster Cracker Appetizer
Inspiration:  My friend Deb back in Nebraska gave me this recipe when my kids where growing up.  I love oyster crackers and this gives them a twist.
Ingredients:
2 pkgs oyster crackers
1 pkg dry Ranch dressing
1 cup oil
1 tsp garlic salt
1/2 tsp dill weed
Instructions:
Combine dry dressing, oil, garlic salt and dill weed.  Put Crackers in a brown paper bag and pour combined mixture over crackers.  Shake shake shake.  Pour onto a cookie sheet and Bake for 15 mins at 275 degrees F.

Variation:  Used as an appetizer on that holiday table, can be used on a salad as croutons or in that favorite soup.


No comments:

Post a Comment