About Me

My photo
I was raised by my father (God rest his soul) in the valley of Nebraska. The background picture is of the Scottsbluff National Monument I took on a trip home... Thank Goodness I had Czech & German Grandmother's and Aunt's who taught me how to cook, sew and overall be the most giving person ever. The lady in this picture is my Aunty. She passed from Alzheimer's a few years ago. and was a huge influence on who I am and how I love. She and My Best Friend inspired this blog... I don't want anything to be forgotten!

Friday, March 1, 2013

Diva's Rhubarb Crisp

Diva’s Memories of Recipes
  Rhubarb Crisp  



Inspiration from: Rhubarb was always plentiful at every family member I had including myself.  It grew like wildfire in our yards.  Excellent topped with Grandad's home made ice cream.


Ingredients
2 eggs
1 1/2 Cup sugar
4 TB flour

6 cups diced rhubarb
Topping:
8 TB butter
2/3 Cups brown sugar
1 1/3 Cup Flour

Directions

Beat eggs well in a large bowl.  Stir in sugar and flour and mix.  Add rhubarb and pour into a 9x13 baking pan.
In a medium size bowl, combine topping until crumbly and sprinkle over rhubarb mixture


Variations


Bake 40 mins at 350 degrees F

Will Serve 10 people



Print Friendly and PDF

No comments:

Post a Comment